Monday 24 October 2016

Aquatic & semi aquatic plants of New Zealand - part 1

The springs at north island of New Zealand is really awesome! So many species of aquatic plants growing there!







Found a big colony of Potamogeton cheesemanii (red colored aquatic plant) in new location of New Zealand.....too bad not enough time to photograph those plants as our travel schedule is a bit tight.




I almost fell down into this icy cold water of creek cos of super strong wind......but when I found this big colony of Potamogeton cheesemanii (red colored aquatic plant) in new location of New Zealand, I felt it's worth to check this creek. Awesome place and beautiful water plant!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Aquatic Plants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  Olayinka Alege

    ReplyDelete