Monday 7 November 2011

Back from New Zealand

Sorry folks for not updating my blog. I just came back from south island of New Zealand.

Some shots taken there:

A wonderful view at Queenstown of New Zealand!



I love Lindis pass near Omarama very very much!!! I have no idea how many times I stopped my rented car for taking pictures.




When i woke up on 2nd day at the village near Mount Cook, I was shocked to see the ground is covered by a layer of snow.




The sun almost set at Lake Tekapo....



Moeraki Boulders near Oamaru.



The broom/Genista  (yellow flower scrub) is very common here:


I went out at night to find aurora at the lakeside of Lake Tekapo. It was freezing cold out there. Too bad no aurora that night except stars.




The flag of New Zealand.



 Wild flower, Lupins.


Snowing in the mountain area during the spring season....




TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment