Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas to all my Christian friends!

After more than 30 years, I finally realised that Christmas is nothing to do with Santa Claus but the birth of Jesus....who is our saviour. And I never expected I would celebrate Christmas oneday in the church because I was born in the family without religion. It took me very long time to find out Jesus is real....& I have transformed from a person who used to hate this world to a person who love this world. And I also happy to hear that some people even saw or felt the presence of Jesus when they were in big trouble & Jesus came to help them to solve everything! There are miracle happened around us because of Jesus is real. I never regretted for becoming a Christian after 30 years later.

Photo taken at Blessed Sacrement church (Kuching city, Sarawak) in the morning of 25th December 2012.

Jesus was born and laid in a manger....

The Choir.

Before the mass is started....

No comments:

Post a Comment